- New Equipment
- Aerial Work Platforms
- Compact Construction Equipment
- Backhoe Loaders
- Compaction Rollers
- Compact Loaders
- Site Dumpers
- Wheel Loaders
- Heavy & Industrial Wheel Loaders
- Compact Wheel Loaders
- Light Towers
- Material Handlers
- Truck Mounted Insulated Devices
- Materials Processing - Powerscreen®
- Materials Processing - Terex® Minerals Processing Systems
- Materials Processing - Terex® Mobile Processing Equipment
- Used Equipment
Compact Wheel Loaders
Following a process of continuous innovation, the team of expert engineers at Terex has always worked towards bringing forth construction equipments that are leagues ahead of competition. Similarly, the TXL 760 Wheel Loader is a perfect example of such technical prowess and expertise. At Terex, we continually interact with our customers to make sure we meet their needs, and it results in world class performance. This gives us an edge over the rest in the market.
The TXL 760 Wheel Loader now incorporates a high horse power engine and a bigger hydraulic pump along with a state-of-the-art transmission system. This ensures increased horse power and performance coupled with a reduction in noise levels and smoke emissions.
- Low internal noise level ensures operator comfort.
- Large areas of laminated glass allow superb all-round visibility.
- Low line curved hood enhances forward visibility.
- Full depth rear window for comprehensive visibility to trench.
- Wide door opening, self cleaning steps and large grab rails make access easy.
- Adjustable tilt steering wheel to suit all operating styles.
- Fully adjustable suspension seat with lap belt maximises operator comfort.
- Hazard warning and full lighting controls.
- Audio/Visual warning covering park brake, transmission oil temperature, engine coolant, engine oil pressure, hydraulic oil filter and air cleaner.
- Visual indication on 4WD engagement (optional). hazard lights, main beam, battery charge, direction indicators and front wipers.